10. Totally spies - Ha yes. Cool chicks with gadgets, living a high school life, fighting evil villains and looking good doing it. What more could you ask for? This one features three lovely spies are a group of high school gals that led a double life as spies of global protection organization. Now it's pretty low on the list because it's mostly based around girls. I just watched for the action scenes and the girls. It's a guy thing really.
9. The grim adventures of Billy and Mandy - What happens when death itself is beaten and forced to live among the living? You get this show. For those of you who never saw the pilot episode. Billy and Mandy beat death at a game of limbo to save a dying hamsters life. He lost and now he has to be their best friend. Most of the scenarios are wired and funny at the same time and it does has it's scary moments but there is a moment where nothing should be taking seriously. And hey, how doesn't a good scary and laugh every now and then?
8. Dan vs. - One man's mission is another man's pain in the butt. Dan thinks that the whole world is out to get him. If you even as so much as mess with his car, cat, or even bump into him. You will pay the consequences ... with hilarious results. The main character tires to act like that he is a mythical god that is smart and always right about everything. Sounds like every YouTube blogger that I hate but I still watch to point out there flaws. How fun!
7. Darkwing duck - Here we see what happens if Disney happens to buy the right for DC comics. Darkwing duck is about a Duck how leads a double life as a Night time crime fighting superhero and a stay at home father. (How he manages to pay the bills, I do not know.) The episodes are funny and cool, the characters are wacky and hilarious and it has a good sense of comedic timing. It doesn't really treat you like a kid but it holds back most of the intense moments. Pull no punches and hold nothing back. (No idea what I'm saying right now.)
6. Camp Lazlo - Remember when you were in the boy scouts? This is nothing like that at all. Camp Lazlo is one of those shows that must only be watched in the summertime. If you have nothing else better do then turn on the telly and check it out yourself. If you into talking animals that walk on two legs then this is right up your ally. Wanna see a monkey, an elephant, and a rhino get into all sorts of trouble? Then give this show a try. Be sure to bring a sleeping bag.
5. Rocko's Modern Life - If you want a little bit more from the director of Camp Lazlo then take a look at this. Now I loved this show growing up. It had a gross and surreal humor as Ren and Stimpy but it was more humble about it and didn't have that wired scary moments. But it still hold up in my book as good show.
4. Inspector Gadget - Oh yeah. Now this was a real favorite among TV viewers. The bumbling antics of the great inspector have not gone unheard of though out the years. With his smart and adorable niece and talking dog at his side, Gadget will stop at nothing in foil the evil plans of M.A.D lead by that mysterious Dr. claw. This show is truly among one of the great ones of television history. I mean how else would we have come up with the Iphone if it wasn't for Penny's TV watch communicator? Influential much?
3. Adventure Time - Going back to something a little more modern. This is the equivalent of your elementary school doodling coming to life. Even if the character designs are somewhat shabby and stringy, it makes up for it in amazing character personality and traits. Finn is an all around likable kid and Jake is pretty likable too. If you want to see a more epic version of Candyland, then take a look at this. I guarantee that you will be entertained to the 9th degree.
2. Wacky Races - Now were starting to get to the good ones. This one is a really hard looker. It is the show that was influenced by The great race and also help influence The gumball rally and The cannonball run. It's so good that I'm planning on remaking it. It featured many different cars and racers with different personality traits that are competing for first place. And who could forget about the debut of that despicable duo of the drag strip, Dick Dastardly and Muttley. If you want to see a more cooler and funnier version of cross country racing, I would recommend this show to anyone who is curious.
1. The Simpsons - I know I'm just sounding like a immature fan boy when I say but please hear me out. I've seen my folks watch this show as a child and it sort of grew on me. The jokes they did, the movies and shows the spoofed, the number of times Moe got a prank call. It all influenced my sense of humor. But for every laugh comes of moment of sorrow. and for every moment sorrow comes a happy mood. It's is truly is a great show and is still going strong to this day.
So that's all I have to say. Now since I've said what show's I liked, you can already guess what I'm going to do next. So stay tuned and I'll se you next time.